I'm Glad I
Could Help You With This(我很高興能幫得上忙)
Inmate:How are you counselor? My family will be
coming soon from England to see me and I would like request extra
visits.
收容人:教誨師你好,我家人即將由英國來探監,我想要求增加接見?
Sir: When are they arriving? How long will they
be staying in taiwan?
教誨師:他們什麼時候會到,會在臺灣待多久?
Inmate: They will arrive next Sunday and will stay
in Taiwan for nine days.
收容人: 下禮拜就到,將在臺灣停留9天。
Sir: OK,Since they come from so far to see you,
I will arrange for you to have extra visits.
教誨師:好,由於他們大老遠來這兒看你,我會幫你安排增加接見。
Inmate: How many extra visits will I be allowed
to have?
收容人: 那可以增加幾次呢?
Sir: Since you're 3rd Grade right now, I'll let
you have 4 visits.
教誨師:因為你目前是三級,我看接見四次好了。
Inmate: Thank you very much.
收容人: 非常謝謝您。
Sir: I will also arrange for the duration of yours
visits to be extended.
教誨師:我也會安排延長你的會客時間。
Inmate:Thank you for all that you're doing.
收容人: 非常感激您為我所做的一切。
Sir: I'm glad to be of assistance.
教誨師:我很高興能幫得上忙。
|