- Taiwan FDA greenlights Moderna COVID-19 vaccine for children aged 6-11
- Nationwide epidemic alert to remain at Level 2 from August 24 to September 6; CECC urges public to continue following epidemic prevention and control measures to protect health of community
- 2021 June Inmate Chest X-ray Screening Tour.
- (Li Zhi High School)Our school organizes "Youth Growth Diary" Creative Poster Competition
- The Keelung Detention Center of the Corrections Department held the first lecture on drug treatment this year
- Introduction to Hand Hygiene Practice in Response to COVID-19 (Severe Special Infectious Pneumonia)
- Our school handles the COVID-19 vaccine vaccination and health education promotion for students
- The Bade Minimum Security Prison, Agency of Corrections, Ministry of Justice, held cultural and recreational activities in April 2022.
History of the Agency of Corrections
The advent of the "Agency of Corrections" can be traced back to the period before the Ministry of Judicial Administration had even been established. In subsequent years, despite years of planning and management, the agency failed to operate properly. The draft for the "Organization Act for the Agency of Corrections, Ministry of Justice" was not formulated until Ching-Feng Wang's term as the Minister of the Ministry of Justice. It was submitted to Executive Yuan for...More
The Director shall manage all agency matters and directly supervise subordinate organizations and personnel. The Deputy Director shall assist the Director in the handling of agency matters. The responsibilities of the Chief Secretary are as follows: Appraisal and approval of copy, processing confidential and critical documents, coordination of units and resolve obligation problems, organize importing meetings, and other ...More