- Considering the nationwide level 3 COVID-19 alert is to be extended, all correctional Institution visits will be suspended until June 14.
- Government-funded COVID-19 vaccine available to fifth and sixth priority groups on April 23
- Correctional Officers Will Be the Sixth Priority Group to Get Immunized against COVID-19
- Lunar New Year Edification and Education Activities in Correctional Institutions
- Miaoli Detention Center, Agency of Corrections,Ministry of Justice 2020 " Rain in Time-Aiding the High-Caring Family " Visit situation
- Activity highlights in February,2019.
- With All Wonderful Insights into the Lunar Year of Dog, We Are Well Prepared and Ready for the Prosperity.
- Daily inmate by category(PDF)
History of the Agency of Corrections
The advent of the "Agency of Corrections" can be traced back to the period before the Ministry of Judicial Administration had even been established. In subsequent years, despite years of planning and management, the agency failed to operate properly. The draft for the "Organization Act for the Agency of Corrections, Ministry of Justice" was not formulated until Ching-Feng Wang's term as the Minister of the Ministry of Justice. It was submitted to Executive Yuan for...More
The Director shall manage all agency matters and directly supervise subordinate organizations and personnel. The Deputy Director shall assist the Director in the handling of agency matters. The responsibilities of the Chief Secretary are as follows: Appraisal and approval of copy, processing confidential and critical documents, coordination of units and resolve obligation problems, organize importing meetings, and other ...More